Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Angeline.....

Participants:-------------AdoNiS, ANGEL
Messages:---------

ANGEL: Would u write me something? :p


AdoNiS: Lol...yea
AdoNiS: Tell me what u like..


ANGEL: When I finish work babes I will :D

AdoNiS: Kl

ANGEL: I loved that 1st one on your blog, dat cudda been written 4 me ;)


AdoNiS: Lol...seen...
AdoNiS: U still hvnt told me ur fantasy...I could write sumthin else...but it wouldn't make it urz...
AdoNiS: Unless there are elements of ur fantasies/desires incorporated in it

ANGEL: My fantasy would be me u on a hot summers day out in the country wit a picnic its really really hot so I would have a short skirt on, lots of champagne and strawberries soft top car, we are there till its dark.... Is that enuff 2 go on?


AdoNiS: Yea...
AdoNiS: Thass enuff...but u can alwais sae more...wat perfume are u wearin...
AdoNiS: Lol...but I can work with that..


ANGEL: Ultra violet both of us


AdoNiS: ...U wanna sae sumthn..


ANGEL What u got 2 show me?
ANGEL: Yeah.. Knickers on, u going down on me your fingers inside me while your tongue is caressing my clit.....


AdoNiS: I can do that.
.AdoNiS: I'll show u a lil sumin..
AdoNiS: But I imagine u without knickers...


ANGEL: ;) I will leave that with u :p


AdoNiS: Ok..

ANGEL: ?

AdoNiS: I'm writing..

ANGEL: :D :D :D



.......


The sun is turning its back on the sky
...moments before dusk...
Lying in the grass..bellies full....
3 bottles of champagne ahead of us.....

Bubbles in our glasses...
sparks in oureyes..
lightheaded...tipsy...
u raise ur head up from my chest and slowly kiss me....

Then u take my hand lead it
up ur thigh n under ur short skirt..u kiss my fingers with ur lips.

..Ur cheeky chuckle meets a groan on my lips....
as my finger is wet with jus one stroke of my fingertips...

I cradle ur face and deepen the kiss...
u moan and wrap one leg aroun me...
as if pulling me closer...into u...

My hands in ur shirt...unsnapping ur bra...ur beautiful breasts escapin
..but instantly trapped in my waiting mouth...
Warm lips sucking...licking...till u feel it in ur very core...as my fingers tip toe across ur belly ..down south..

Licking each nipple like the top of an icecream cone...
My fingers slide into u as u start to moan...

Ur legs widen...my stroke deepens...rubbing ...stroking ....massaging...inside u...
Lips kissing a trail down ur belly...teeth nibbling on ur skin...tongue coming to find u...

Ur fingers in ur hair...
I wish they were mine...
I wish I had more hands n more mouths
to touch every part of u at the same time...

Bodies writhing...I'm holding u still..
My tongue tip inside u doing things only u feel...

My fingers slide across ur belly...up to ur breasts...rubbing my palm against ur nipples as I eat ur pussy s-l-o-w-l-y....
Ure sucking on my fingers ...pushing my Head on it...wrapping ur soft thighs around my head...to hold me...

Ur body starts to shake...ur moaning my name...gasping for air as ur body writhes...
I watch u as u float down from the ceiling...I let my pants fall to the floor as my dick rises...

The moon shines bright in an army of stars..
As I pick u up and put u on the hood of the car...

Ure huggin me close shivering at my touch...
Ur warm pussy aching...u haven't had me for months....

Kissing u passionately...sucking on ur tongue ..ever so softly...
U whisper in my lips..."I want u baby...I want u to FUCK ME"...

Lol....

I slide into u as u groan and wrap ur legs around me....clutching me...
Thrusting into u....kissing on ur neck..ur ears...ur lips....hands squeezing ur bum..

Each thrust opening ur legs wider...as ur pussy swells with pleasure...every part of u tingles...
Till ur back meets the cold metal..contrasting with my warm mouth as I lean over u and lick ur nipples..

Sliding into u...rubbing my dick shallow in the entrance..then moving it up n makin circles on ur clit....

U there yet baby?...


I wanna taste u...my lips can't wait to kiss urz....I whisper these secrets into ur lips...
In moments my lips are travelling down ur hips...

My lips on ur pussy lips....licking side to side and inbetween ...
Tongue fucking u...squeezing ur breasts as u try not to scream...

When ur body starts shaking...I slide into u...hug u up...and put u on the grass...
My abs rubbing against ur belly...kissing u I pull u on deeper as I grab ur ass...

The moon shines on the sexy sheen of sweat inbetween our bodies...glinting on our skin..
As we fuck..desire in the air...a cool breeze caresses us..cooling us down..cus our sex so hot..we make steam..

U look so beautiful..I wanna put a flower in ur ear...kiss u slow...
Dick sliding into u steadily...until u shudder n let go...

I do too...biting ur neck...as my muscles go tense...everything clenches...ur hands on my back..ur buttcheeks slightly raised n squeezed together...
Ur orgasm explodes all over mine...our tongues intertwine..ur love is in the breeze...and we float down from the sky like two interlocking feathers...



________________ ______ _________






ANGEL: That was absolutely amazing :D can't stop reading it!!!!

AdoNiS: :)

ANGEL: Thank u soooo much :*
ANGEL: Its making me very horny tho ;)

AdoNiS: Lol....it should..
AdoNiS: I'm gna put that on my blog..

ANGEL: My favourite paragraph is 'then u take my hand' I really do have a cheeky chuckle lol I love it all specially about the hood of the car as that was my thought and fantasy.... And do it babes use it in your blog :*

AdoNiS: :D

No comments:

Post a Comment